Suede's days

Forty three and just learning to be a mum

Monday, May 15, 2006

Coming at it from another angle

The Drudester and I are trying to make a baby. I have figured out when we should be doing it, and have informed him of the dates. He approached me in the afternoon yesterday and asked me “would you like to try to make a baby now” in much the same way as he asks me “would you like a cup tea?”. I assented and we assembled in the bedroom where we efficiently disrobed. As his enjoyment is paramount in such circumstances I asked him “what position would you like?” in much the same way I ask him “would you like a biscuit with your tea?”. He pondered for a while and then arranged me to his liking. He fulfilled his obligations and received congratulations from me. I have sent him a Thank You card to express my appreciation for his contribution to the event. He has written back providing his available dates and times for the forthcoming week, should I require his services.
We've decided to rethink our approach to this. For some reason, the baby-making lark is not as much fun as we thought it would be ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home